Facebook Share

Pages

November 11, 2011

My Wish on 11.11.11...To Dance!

Since my blog is called, "Dancing with Megan Judd" I have to throw in a dance something or other every now and then! Today is 11.11.11 and it is also Dancesport at Brigham Young University. In case you're unfamiliar with Dancesport, I'll give a brief intro to it.

Every November and March BYU hosts a Dancesport Championship. Pretty much the highlight of the year for every Ballroom Dancer at BYU. You practice for months with your partner, get all dressed up with lots of sparkles, colors and fake tanner. Then you go on the floor and dance your heart out for 1 min and 45 seconds of pure exhiliration, as hundreds and thousands yell, cheer and scream! It's great! If you've never been, definitely check it out sometime!

Yep that's Me!


On a different note, This video is one my friend Jess put up on her blog a couple of months ago, and I can't seem to stop watching it lately! It has nothing to do with ballroom, but it's so much fun to watch! Enjoy & may all your wishes come true today since it's 11.11.11!!!

No comments: