Facebook Share

Pages

November 22, 2009

Sailing in November

So in case you haven't noticed, my family is way into Sailing. I mean we are pretty much die hard fans. Don't get me wrong- if you're picture of sailing is an older couple on a large hulled boat with a big white sail, drinking lemonade and sailing into the crimson sky on a muggy summer evening... well then yes you're right- I do enjoy that kind of sailing.  But hardly ever do we get to that kind. We're into the action packed adventure sailing a Hobie Cat (Catamaran) to be exact.



Anyway, my brother and my dad are some of the most extreme sailing enthusiasts, which means we go sailing in November. It may be cold, it may be windy, but at least we can still go sailing! Go figure! And yes- it was cold that day- I'm guessing 40 degrees with the wind chill?

No comments: