Facebook Share

Pages

February 14, 2010

Valentines + Olympics = One Good Day


I love the Olympics! It is so cool to watch all of the sports almost live and history being made right before your eyes.  But I will be honest, I am more of a Summer Olympics fan- But when it comes to Winter Olympics I am all the about the Ice Skating. Of course, it's my favorite winter sport.

However, yesterday I was reminded how thrilling it is to watch other ports like Moguls and Speed skating. So Cool so much fun to watch- they might just win me over!



I also have to say that I love Valentine's Day! I think it's one of my favorite Holidays. I know that many of my single counterparts would disagree with me- there's just something great about a holiday where you can show your friends and family how much you love them-Not too mention a little fun card and cookie making mixed in!

Happy Valentine's!!

1 comment:

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

Megan, You are so cute!! I totally love you! Happy Valentine's Day!