Facebook Share

Pages

December 16, 2009

New Red Dress For Christmas

I don't think it's any secret that I love clothes! And if they had offered Fashion Design at BYU I would have seriously considered it. Alas, I settled on dance as my major which I am perfectly happy with!

But from time to time I have had a few friends come to me to ask for fashion advice and costume advice. My friend Krista did just that as she was preparing for a Christmas Solo performance. She wanted a red standard dress for Christmas.

We had so much fun drawing up designs and brainstorming for how we wanted it to look. Although this isn't the exact design we originally came up with, I think her dress turned out pretty well.

Here are some of the pictures I took of her after she had just picked it up. What do you think?



 
 
 

5 comments:

Jess said...

Very pretty!

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

NICE! Umm so I am reading your blog FYI.

Kristy Lynne said...

That dress is beatiful! Wow! Good job ladies!

Megan Judd said...

Camber- I just read your comments! I miss you! Thanks for reading my blog- I think I need to read yours again too!

Megan Judd said...

Kristy- thanks for your compliment! Especially since I know you're really the professional here! :)