Facebook Share

Pages

June 1, 2010

What a Weekend...


Yes indeed- what a weekend! Let me start off by saying- I love Memorial Day weekend- it's the beginning of summer-how can you be sad about that? Well, I'm not sad-good thing. But let me give you a quick you a summary of my weekend-

Plans to go to Scandinavian Festival -Broken glass- cut my finger- no festival, parents got sick from anniversary dinner, gave a private dance lesson, filming,  shopping, running errands, planning baby showers,  parents still sick, church, meetings, fix dinner, baking cupcakes, picking up people, family picnic, dropping off people, on the way to sailing, car breaks down, buy new parts, fix car, no wind for sailing, dinner, parents feel better.

Whew- what a weekend! Sorry no pictures of any of it- I didn't have time. Today it was back to work and all is back to normal. It was an eventful weekend to say the least!

I Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!

PS- please refer to my Facebook page to see a little video I made about last years Tippets Family Memorial Day picnic. If you catch it- you'll get the gist of what the picnic was like yesterday. Cheers!

No comments: