Facebook Share

Pages

October 15, 2010

I've Been Thinking 'Bout Something...

Truth: I love to dance
Truth: I love Music
Truth: I like making movies

Confession: I want to be a choreographer/director for music videos.

Dream: To be choreographer/director/costume designer/set designer/dancer  /singer/art director/cinemetagrapher/etc.

eehemm. Sorry- getting a little carried away here! In the mean time I'll tell you why I started thinking about this.

I have another confession- I love the new Hanson song. I know it's been out for a few weeks already, but I just can't get enough of it. Yes- I know this is a little embarassing, but it's a catch tune! 

But what's even better is the video-
It's cool, it's goofy, it's colorful, it's dancing in the street, guys doing back flips, and rockin out in the record store- what's not to love? I mean this has my name written all over it!

And just for reading this lengthy post I included the url for the video. You didn't think I would leave you hanging did you?

No comments: