Facebook Share

Pages

August 22, 2010

20 Reasons Why I Love Summer

1. You don't have to wear a jacket
2. Swimming any time you want
3. Eating ice cream cones in the convertible with the top down
4. Drive-In Movies
5. Outdoor movies in the park
7. Sailing!!
8. Wearing shorts everyday
9. Having smoothies for dinner
10. Going to the beach
11. Body surfing
12. Bear Lake
13. San Diego
14. Body surfing
15. The smell of sun tan lotion
16. Fireworks
17. Company in from out of town
18. Running through the sprinklers
19. Dancing in the moonlight
20. Shaved ice, slurpees, snow cones, ice cream sandwiches, popsicles and other frozen treats

Summer...promise you'll never leave me!

2 comments:

Annie and Berkeley said...

Megan! We found your blog! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Megan, you are the most beautiful person I know inside and out, and I mean that, every time I look at your blog (which is not common enough) I am empressed by your awesomeness!