Facebook Share

Pages

October 31, 2008

Did I mention- I want a vacation?

So I think everyone who knows me knows that I love to travel. I love seeing new things and going new places-but I'm not alone- everyone in my family loves to travel- (I think it's where I got it). So my dad had this idea for us to start a website about our travel adventures and he put me in charge of doing it. So it's been my project for the last several months- and I have to be honest. I'm not very technically savvy and the whole process has been much harder than I expected. But finally last night after long hours of figuring things out I finally got it up online!

Now I just have to figure out how to make the picture on my home page show up :O). But if you're curious and just want to check it out the link that says: http:// juddstravelnotes.com on my page does finally work- thank heavens! All this talk about vacations makes me want to go on one-that's for sure!

1 comment:

Tyler Judd said...

I think Traveling is the best! I really like your site too btw!