Facebook Share

Pages

November 6, 2008

Audrey, Marilyn, Marian?

Earlier this week I was posed with the question: "Which celebrity do I look the most like?" It came up because I was asked to do some choreography for a show at a Theater in Lindon. While I was doing the choreography, the director informed me that a couple of the girls cannot perform every show because they would be out of town, and she asked me to step in. So yes, I am an understudy for 3 different people performing in the dances I choreographed. Kind of funny.

Every girl is portraying a famous celebrity, and it took everyone (including me) a long time to figure out who I look the most like.
I really think I look most like Audrey Hepburn. But I also have to be Maid Marian (from Robinhood - yeah I know really random) and then I fill in as Marilyn Monroe in a couple of weeks.

So who do you think I look more like? Audrey, Marilyn or Marian?





No comments: