Facebook Share

Pages

March 1, 2009

For Work and For Fun

So someday I think I will be a better blogger, and stay more up to date. But it seems like I have been really busy lately, yet my life is filled with things that weren't really newsworthy. (That's my excuse for staying away from my blog for so long :) Anyway, for one of my work projects we came up with a review site for great programs on how to get started in Affiliate Marketing. If you don't know what that is- don't worry, it takes a long time to explain. But we all decided to make a video and tell our own story of how we got into affiliate marketing. So here's my video (yes it includes dancing don't worry) I put it all together in about an hour. It's supposed to be a simple video about a minute long that tells the story of how I ended up doing what I'm doing now for work. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: