Facebook Share

Pages

July 23, 2010

Engagements, Out Of Towners, Sailing & Monsters...



1. First- Congrats to Tyler and Hayley on your engagement! Can't believe my brother's getting married! Looks like I'm finally getting a sister!

Tyler and Hayley


2. Second- our good family friends the Raleigh's came up on their yearly trek from San Diego to Utah to visit us! It's what our family looks forward to the most all summer!
All of Us on in Wyoming

This time we had tons of fun riding the ski lift at Sundance (our annual tradition), going to Park City, Out to eat, and just spending time with them.

We also visited one of my favorite places- Bear Lake. I think my family goes to Bear Lake ever year- it's one of those summer trips that just doesn't feel like summer until I've had my Bear Lake fix- you know what I mean. This year we brought the Raleigh's with us. I don't think I've ever had a busier week there: Sailing, jet skiing, swimming, hot tubbing, 4-wheeling, cleaning, walking, driving, shopping, watching movies, cooking, floating & body surfing. So much to do- I can back completely wiped out. I love Bear Lake- although sad to report I went one more year without catching a glimpse of the infamous Bear Lake Monster. Oh well- there's always next year!
Me really happy at Bear Lake


1 comment:

annylocura said...

Congratulations to Tyler! I'm so happy and so excited for all of you. I just wish we could be there to share the joyous occasion with you all. What a happy summer this has been for you guys. :)